Facilities and Features of Strahan Bungalows
Strahan Bungalows offers guests the choice of 5 modern, quality fully self contained 2 bedroom bungalows. 4 of the bungalows provide a queen bed bedroom and 2 single beds in the second bedroom of which one is designed for disabled persons. The other bungalow is a queen bed bedroom and 3 single beds in the second bedroom. All linen is provided.
The bungalows allow you to relax & revive from the scenic & picturesque drive and settle back in comfort.
Go sightseeing or cruise Macquarie Harbour & the Gordon River and discover the wilderness and history of the West Coast region.
We appreciate the opportunity to have you as our guests and aim to make your stay as relaxing, comfortable, and memorable as possible, providing you with a clean and enjoyable ‘home away from home’ while you explore this wonderful part of the world we live in.
We hope you enjoy your time in Strahan, and in particular, your stay with us.
Bungalow accommodation in Strahan
These conveniently situated Bungalows offer the comfort of home.
- a fully equipped kitchen supplied with tea, coffee, sugar and fresh milk
- a modern bathroom with hairdryer provided
- electric heating, plus all beds fitted with electric blankets for added warmth
- iron, ironing board & clothes horse provided in each room
safe off street parking
- Self catering apartment, we do not clean these rooms daily, we do offer to change towels daily.
- Fold down bed available
Optional comforts for your stay:
- guest laundry facilities ($4/wash, $4/dry, coin operated)
- cot available
- one bungalow is fitted for a wheelchair
- selection of board games & cards available upon request
- FREE booking service to secure placements for activities or dining in Strahan
- WIFI – minimum charges apply
CHECK OUT time 10.00am (reception open from 8.00am)
- CHECK IN time 2.00pm
- $140 > $240 per twin share. Use of extra bed $20.
- $35 for each extra person
- $20 for a cot